A High-Performance Room-Temperature NO2 Sensor Based on An Ultrathin Heterojunction Film
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 12, pages 1755–1760, March 25, 2013
How to Cite
Ji, S., Wang, H., Wang, T. and Yan, D. (2013), A High-Performance Room-Temperature NO2 Sensor Based on An Ultrathin Heterojunction Film. Adv. Mater., 25: 1755–1760. doi: 10.1002/adma.201204134
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!