Incorporating Graphene Oxide and Gold Nanoclusters: A Synergistic Catalyst with Surprisingly High Peroxidase-Like Activity Over a Broad pH Range and its Application for Cancer Cell Detection
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 18, pages 2594–2599, May 14, 2013
How to Cite
Tao, Y., Lin, Y., Huang, Z., Ren, J. and Qu, X. (2013), Incorporating Graphene Oxide and Gold Nanoclusters: A Synergistic Catalyst with Surprisingly High Peroxidase-Like Activity Over a Broad pH Range and its Application for Cancer Cell Detection. Adv. Mater., 25: 2594–2599. doi: 10.1002/adma.201204419
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!