Exciton Dissociation and Charge-Transport Enhancement in Organic Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot/N-doped CNT Hybrid Nanomaterials
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 14, pages 2011–2017, April 11, 2013
How to Cite
Lee, J. M., Kwon, B.-H., Park, H. I., Kim, H., Kim, M. G., Park, J. S., Kim, E. S., Yoo, S., Jeon, D. Y. and Kim, S. O. (2013), Exciton Dissociation and Charge-Transport Enhancement in Organic Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot/N-doped CNT Hybrid Nanomaterials. Adv. Mater., 25: 2011–2017. doi: 10.1002/adma.201204454
- Issue online: 8 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!