Ion-Induced Synthesis of Uniform Single-Crystalline Sulphide-Based Quaternary-Alloy Hexagonal Nanorings for Highly Efficient Photocatalytic Hydrogen Evolution
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 18, pages 2567–2572, May 14, 2013
How to Cite
Hu, P., Pramana, S. S., Cao, S., Ngaw, C. K., Lin, J., Loo, S. C. J. and Tan, T. T. Y. (2013), Ion-Induced Synthesis of Uniform Single-Crystalline Sulphide-Based Quaternary-Alloy Hexagonal Nanorings for Highly Efficient Photocatalytic Hydrogen Evolution. Adv. Mater., 25: 2567–2572. doi: 10.1002/adma.201204545
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!