An Amorphous Red Phosphorus/Carbon Composite as a Promising Anode Material for Sodium Ion Batteries
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 22, pages 3045–3049, June 11, 2013
How to Cite
Kim, Y., Park, Y., Choi, A., Choi, N.-S., Kim, J., Lee, J., Ryu, J. H., Oh, S. M. and Lee, K. T. (2013), An Amorphous Red Phosphorus/Carbon Composite as a Promising Anode Material for Sodium Ion Batteries. Adv. Mater., 25: 3045–3049. doi: 10.1002/adma.201204877
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!