Bacterial-Cellulose-Derived Carbon Nanofiber@MnO2 and Nitrogen-Doped Carbon Nanofiber Electrode Materials: An Asymmetric Supercapacitor with High Energy and Power Density
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 34, pages 4746–4752, September 14, 2013
How to Cite
Chen, L.-F., Huang, Z.-H., Liang, H.-W., Guan, Q.-F. and Yu, S.-H. (2013), Bacterial-Cellulose-Derived Carbon Nanofiber@MnO2 and Nitrogen-Doped Carbon Nanofiber Electrode Materials: An Asymmetric Supercapacitor with High Energy and Power Density. Adv. Mater., 25: 4746–4752. doi: 10.1002/adma.201204949
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!