Synergy between Twisted Conformation and Effective Intermolecular Interactions: Strategy for Efficient Mechanochromic Luminogens with High Contrast
Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 20, pages 2837–2843, May 28, 2013
How to Cite
Yuan, W. Z., Tan, Y., Gong, Y., Lu, P., Lam, J. W. Y., Shen, X. Y., Feng, C., Sung, H. H.-Y., Lu, Y., Williams, I. D., Sun, J. Z., Zhang, Y. and Tang, B. Z. (2013), Synergy between Twisted Conformation and Effective Intermolecular Interactions: Strategy for Efficient Mechanochromic Luminogens with High Contrast. Adv. Mater., 25: 2837–2843. doi: 10.1002/adma.201205043
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!