Transferable and Flexible Label-Like Macromolecular Memory on Arbitrary Substrates with High Performance and a Facile Methodology
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 19, pages 2733–2739, May 21, 2013
How to Cite
Lai, Y.-C., Hsu, F.-C., Chen, J.-Y., He, J.-H., Chang, T.-C., Hsieh, Y.-P., Lin, T.-Y., Yang, Y.-J. and Chen, Y.-F. (2013), Transferable and Flexible Label-Like Macromolecular Memory on Arbitrary Substrates with High Performance and a Facile Methodology. Adv. Mater., 25: 2733–2739. doi: 10.1002/adma.201205280
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!