Preorganized Hydrogel: Self-Healing Properties of Supramolecular Hydrogels Formed by Polymerization of Host–Guest-Monomers that Contain Cyclodextrins and Hydrophobic Guest Groups
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 20, pages 2849–2853, May 28, 2013
How to Cite
Kakuta, T., Takashima, Y., Nakahata, M., Otsubo, M., Yamaguchi, H. and Harada, A. (2013), Preorganized Hydrogel: Self-Healing Properties of Supramolecular Hydrogels Formed by Polymerization of Host–Guest-Monomers that Contain Cyclodextrins and Hydrophobic Guest Groups. Adv. Mater., 25: 2849–2853. doi: 10.1002/adma.201205321
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!