Package-Free Flexible Organic Solar Cells with Graphene top Electrodes
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Organic and Hybrid Materials for Flexible Electronics
Volume 25, Issue 31, pages 4296–4301, August 21, 2013
How to Cite
Liu, Z., Li, J. and Yan, F. (2013), Package-Free Flexible Organic Solar Cells with Graphene top Electrodes. Adv. Mater., 25: 4296–4301. doi: 10.1002/adma.201205337
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!