All-Solution-Processed Transparent Thin Film Transistor and Its Application to Liquid Crystals Driving
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 23, pages 3209–3214, June 18, 2013
How to Cite
Lee, K.-H., Kim, S.-M., Jeong, H., Pak, Y., Song, H., Park, J., Lim, K.-H., Kim, J.-H., Kim, Y. S., Ko, H. C., Kwon, I. K. and Jung, G.-Y. (2013), All-Solution-Processed Transparent Thin Film Transistor and Its Application to Liquid Crystals Driving. Adv. Mater., 25: 3209–3214. doi: 10.1002/adma.201300084
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!