Influences of the Non-Covalent Interaction Strength on Reaching High Solid-State Order and Device Performance of a Low Bandgap Polymer with Axisymmetrical Structural Units
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 17, pages 2445–2451, May 7, 2013
How to Cite
Jheng, J.-F., Lai, Y.-Y., Wu, J.-S., Chao, Y.-H., Wang, C.-L. and Hsu, C.-S. (2013), Influences of the Non-Covalent Interaction Strength on Reaching High Solid-State Order and Device Performance of a Low Bandgap Polymer with Axisymmetrical Structural Units. Adv. Mater., 25: 2445–2451. doi: 10.1002/adma.201300098
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!