Thermally Assisted All-Optical Helicity Dependent Magnetic Switching in Amorphous Fe100–xTbx Alloy Films
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 22, pages 3122–3128, June 11, 2013
How to Cite
Hassdenteufel, A., Hebler, B., Schubert, C., Liebig, A., Teich, M., Helm, M., Aeschlimann, M., Albrecht, M. and Bratschitsch, R. (2013), Thermally Assisted All-Optical Helicity Dependent Magnetic Switching in Amorphous Fe100–xTbx Alloy Films. Adv. Mater., 25: 3122–3128. doi: 10.1002/adma.201300176
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!