Use of Magnetic Forces to Promote Stem Cell Aggregation During Differentiation, and Cartilage Tissue Modeling
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 18, pages 2611–2616, May 14, 2013
How to Cite
Fayol, D., Frasca, G., Le Visage, C., Gazeau, F., Luciani, N. and Wilhelm, C. (2013), Use of Magnetic Forces to Promote Stem Cell Aggregation During Differentiation, and Cartilage Tissue Modeling. Adv. Mater., 25: 2611–2616. doi: 10.1002/adma.201300342
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!