Chlorination of Reduced Graphene Oxide Enhances the Dielectric Constant of Reduced Graphene Oxide/Polymer Composites
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 16, pages 2308–2313, April 24, 2013
How to Cite
Kim, J.-Y., Lee, W. H., Suk, J. W., Potts, J. R., Chou, H., Kholmanov, I. N., Piner, R. D., Lee, J., Akinwande, D. and Ruoff, R. S. (2013), Chlorination of Reduced Graphene Oxide Enhances the Dielectric Constant of Reduced Graphene Oxide/Polymer Composites. Adv. Mater., 25: 2308–2313. doi: 10.1002/adma.201300385
- Issue online: 18 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!