L. Xu, Y. Liu and Z. Chen contributed equally to this work.
Morphologically Virus-Like Fullerenol Nanoparticles Act as the Dual-Functional Nanoadjuvant for HIV-1 Vaccine
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 41, pages 5928–5936, November 6, 2013
How to Cite
Xu, L., Liu, Y., Chen, Z., Li, W., Liu, Y., Wang, L., Ma, L., Shao, Y., Zhao, Y. and Chen, C. (2013), Morphologically Virus-Like Fullerenol Nanoparticles Act as the Dual-Functional Nanoadjuvant for HIV-1 Vaccine. Adv. Mater., 25: 5928–5936. doi: 10.1002/adma.201300583
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2013
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Numbers: 2011CB933401, 2012CB934003, 2010CB934004
- National Major S&T Program. Grant Number: 2012ZX10001–008
- International Science & Technology Cooperation Program of China. Grant Number: 2013DFG32340
- National Major Scientific Instruments Development Project. Grant Number: 2011YQ03013406
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21001034, 31070854
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: BMBF 0315773A
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.