High-Performance Air-Stable Single-Crystal Organic Nanowires Based on a New Indolocarbazole Derivative for Field-Effect Transistors
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 24, pages 3351–3356, June 25, 2013
How to Cite
Park, K. S., Salunkhe, S. M., Lim, I., Cho, C.-G., Han, S.-H. and Sung, M. M. (2013), High-Performance Air-Stable Single-Crystal Organic Nanowires Based on a New Indolocarbazole Derivative for Field-Effect Transistors. Adv. Mater., 25: 3351–3356. doi: 10.1002/adma.201300740
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!