Highly Electrically Conductive Ag-Doped Graphene Fibers as Stretchable Conductors
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 23, pages 3249–3253, June 18, 2013
How to Cite
Xu, Z., Liu, Z., Sun, H. and Gao, C. (2013), Highly Electrically Conductive Ag-Doped Graphene Fibers as Stretchable Conductors. Adv. Mater., 25: 3249–3253. doi: 10.1002/adma.201300774
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!