In Situ Self-Folding Assembly of a Multi-Walled Hydrogel Tube for Uniaxial Sustained Molecular Release
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 39, pages 5568–5573, October 18, 2013
How to Cite
Baek, K., Jeong, J. H., Shkumatov, A., Bashir, R. and Kong, H. (2013), In Situ Self-Folding Assembly of a Multi-Walled Hydrogel Tube for Uniaxial Sustained Molecular Release. Adv. Mater., 25: 5568–5573. doi: 10.1002/adma.201300951
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0847253
- STC-EBICS. Grant Number: CBET-0939511
- US Army Telemedicine 8 Advanced Technology Research Center. Grant Number: W81XWH-08-1-0701
- University of Illinois' Center for Advanced Study
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!