Mapping of Trap Densities and Hotspots in Pentacene Thin-Film Transistors by Frequency-Resolved Scanning Photoresponse Microscopy
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH 8 Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 40, pages 5719–5724, October 25, 2013
How to Cite
Westermeier, C., Fiebig, M. and Nickel, B. (2013), Mapping of Trap Densities and Hotspots in Pentacene Thin-Film Transistors by Frequency-Resolved Scanning Photoresponse Microscopy. Adv. Mater., 25: 5719–5724. doi: 10.1002/adma.201300958
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: DFG Ni 632/4-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!