10.2% Power Conversion Efficiency Polymer Tandem Solar Cells Consisting of Two Identical Sub-Cells
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 29, pages 3973–3978, August 7, 2013
How to Cite
You, J., Chen, C.-C., Hong, Z., Yoshimura, K., Ohya, K., Xu, R., Ye, S., Gao, J., Li, G. and Yang, Y. (2013), 10.2% Power Conversion Efficiency Polymer Tandem Solar Cells Consisting of Two Identical Sub-Cells. Adv. Mater., 25: 3973–3978. doi: 10.1002/adma.201300964
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!