Enhanced Efficiency of Single and Tandem Organic Solar Cells Incorporating a Diketopyrrolopyrrole-Based Low-Bandgap Polymer by Utilizing Combined ZnO/Polyelectrolyte Electron-Transport Layers
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 34, pages 4783–4788, September 14, 2013
How to Cite
Jo, J., Pouliot, J.-R., Wynands, D., Collins, S. D., Kim, J. Y., Nguyen, T. L., Woo, H. Y., Sun, Y., Leclerc, M. and Heeger, A. J. (2013), Enhanced Efficiency of Single and Tandem Organic Solar Cells Incorporating a Diketopyrrolopyrrole-Based Low-Bandgap Polymer by Utilizing Combined ZnO/Polyelectrolyte Electron-Transport Layers. Adv. Mater., 25: 4783–4788. doi: 10.1002/adma.201301288
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!