Hydrogel Micropillars with Integrin Selective Peptidomimetic Functionalized Nanopatterned Tops: A New Tool for the Measurement of Cell Traction Forces Transmitted through αvβ3- or α5β1-Integrins
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Published by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 25, Issue 41, pages 5869–5874, November 6, 2013
How to Cite
Rahmouni, S., Lindner, A., Rechenmacher, F., Neubauer, S., Sobahi, T. R. A., Kessler, H., Cavalcanti-Adam, E. A. and Spatz, J. P. (2013), Hydrogel Micropillars with Integrin Selective Peptidomimetic Functionalized Nanopatterned Tops: A New Tool for the Measurement of Cell Traction Forces Transmitted through αvβ3- or α5β1-Integrins. Adv. Mater., 25: 5869–5874. doi: 10.1002/adma.201301338
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2013
- European Union Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: FP7/2007–2013, NMP4-LA-2009-229289, NMP3-SL-2009-229294
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: PN2 EY016586
- Bund der Freunde der TU München e.V. and IGSSE
- elite network of Bavaria
- Max Planck Society
- King Abdulaziz University KAU. Grant Number: HiCi/25-3-1432
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.