High-Performance ZnO Transistors Processed Via an Aqueous Carbon-Free Metal Oxide Precursor Route at Temperatures Between 80–180 °C
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Organic and Hybrid Materials for Flexible Electronics
Volume 25, Issue 31, pages 4340–4346, August 21, 2013
How to Cite
Lin, Y.-H., Faber, H., Zhao, K., Wang, Q., Amassian, A., McLachlan, M. and Anthopoulos, T. D. (2013), High-Performance ZnO Transistors Processed Via an Aqueous Carbon-Free Metal Oxide Precursor Route at Temperatures Between 80–180 °C. Adv. Mater., 25: 4340–4346. doi: 10.1002/adma.201301622
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2013
Vol. 25, Issue 34, 4689, Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!