A Novel Diblock Copolymer with a Supramolecular Polymer Block and a Traditional Polymer Block: Preparation, Controllable Self-Assembly in Water, and Application in Controlled Release
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 40, pages 5725–5729, October 25, 2013
How to Cite
Ji, X., Dong, S., Wei, P., Xia, D. and Huang, F. (2013), A Novel Diblock Copolymer with a Supramolecular Polymer Block and a Traditional Polymer Block: Preparation, Controllable Self-Assembly in Water, and Application in Controlled Release. Adv. Mater., 25: 5725–5729. doi: 10.1002/adma.201301654
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2013
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2013CB834502
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91027006, 21125417
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2012QNA3013
- Open Project of State Key Laboratory of Supramolecular Structure and Materials
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!