A Novel Diblock Copolymer with a Supramolecular Polymer Block and a Traditional Polymer Block: Preparation, Controllable Self-Assembly in Water, and Application in Controlled Release
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 40, pages 5725–5729, October 25, 2013
How to Cite
Ji, X., Dong, S., Wei, P., Xia, D. and Huang, F. (2013), A Novel Diblock Copolymer with a Supramolecular Polymer Block and a Traditional Polymer Block: Preparation, Controllable Self-Assembly in Water, and Application in Controlled Release. Adv. Mater., 25: 5725–5729. doi: 10.1002/adma.201301654
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2013
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2013CB834502
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91027006, 21125417
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2012QNA3013
- Open Project of State Key Laboratory of Supramolecular Structure and Materials
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.