Multi-Level Micro/Nanotexturing by Three-Dimensionally Controlled Photofluidization and its Use in Plasmonic Applications
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 38, pages 5490–5497, October 11, 2013
How to Cite
Kang, H. S., Lee, S., Lee, S.-A. and Park, J.-K. (2013), Multi-Level Micro/Nanotexturing by Three-Dimensionally Controlled Photofluidization and its Use in Plasmonic Applications. Adv. Mater., 25: 5490–5497. doi: 10.1002/adma.201301715
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!