Flexible Nanodielectric Materials with High Permittivity for Power Energy Storage
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 44, pages 6334–6365, November 26, 2013
How to Cite
Dang, Z.-M., Yuan, J.-K., Yao, S.-H. and Liao, R.-J. (2013), Flexible Nanodielectric Materials with High Permittivity for Power Energy Storage. Adv. Mater., 25: 6334–6365. doi: 10.1002/adma.201301752
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2013
- NSF of China. Grant Numbers: 51073015, 50977001
- NSF of Beijing City. Grant Number: 2122040
- Ministry of Sciences and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2010DFA51490
- State Key Laboratory of Power Transmission Equipment & System Security and New Technology. Grant Number: 2007DA10512712406
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!