Conjugated Polymer/Photochromophore Binary Nanococktails: Bistable Photoswitching of Near-Infrared Fluorescence for In Vivo Imaging
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 39, pages 5574–5580, October 18, 2013
How to Cite
Jeong, K., Park, S., Lee, Y.-D., Lim, C.-K., Kim, J., Chung, B. H., Kwon, I. C., Park, C. R. and Kim, S. (2013), Conjugated Polymer/Photochromophore Binary Nanococktails: Bistable Photoswitching of Near-Infrared Fluorescence for In Vivo Imaging. Adv. Mater., 25: 5574–5580. doi: 10.1002/adma.201301901
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
- Ministry of Science, ICT 8 Future Planning. Grant Number: 2012-0001082, 2012-0006061, 2010-0029244
- Intramural Research Program of KIST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!