Ultrathin Hetero-Nanowire-Based Flexible Electronics with Tunable Conductivity
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 41, pages 5910–5915, November 6, 2013
How to Cite
Liu, J.-W., Huang, W.-R., Gong, M., Zhang, M., Wang, J.-L., Zheng, J. and Yu, S.-H. (2013), Ultrathin Hetero-Nanowire-Based Flexible Electronics with Tunable Conductivity. Adv. Mater., 25: 5910–5915. doi: 10.1002/adma.201301903
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB934700
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91022032, 91227103, 21061160492
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJZD-EW-M01–1
- National Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory
- University of Science and Technology of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!