Melt Infiltration: an Emerging Technique for the Preparation of Novel Functional Nanostructured Materials
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 46, pages 6672–6690, December 10, 2013
How to Cite
de Jongh, P. E. and Eggenhuisen, T. M. (2013), Melt Infiltration: an Emerging Technique for the Preparation of Novel Functional Nanostructured Materials. Adv. Mater., 25: 6672–6690. doi: 10.1002/adma.201301912
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!