[+]These authors contributed equally to this work.
Materials and Optimized Designs for Human-Machine Interfaces Via Epidermal Electronics
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 47, pages 6839–6846, December 17, 2013
How to Cite
Jeong, J.-W., Yeo, W.-H., Akhtar, A., Norton, J. J. S., Kwack, Y.-J., Li, S., Jung, S.-Y., Su, Y., Lee, W., Xia, J., Cheng, H., Huang, Y., Choi, W.-S., Bretl, T. and Rogers, J. A. (2013), Materials and Optimized Designs for Human-Machine Interfaces Via Epidermal Electronics. Adv. Mater., 25: 6839–6846. doi: 10.1002/adma.201301921
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMI-0328162
- US Department of Energy, Division of Materials Sciences. Grant Number: DE-FG02-07ER46471
- Materials Research Laboratory and Center for Microanalysis of Materials. Grant Number: DE-FG02-07ER46453
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- National Security Science and Engineering Faculty Fellowship
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.