These authors contributed equally to this work.
Ultrabright Organic Dots with Aggregation-Induced Emission Characteristics for Real-Time Two-Photon Intravital Vasculature Imaging
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 42, pages 6083–6088, November 13, 2013
How to Cite
Ding, D., Goh, C. C., Feng, G., Zhao, Z., Liu, J., Liu, R., Tomczak, N., Geng, J., Tang, B. Z., Ng, L. G. and Liu, B. (2013), Ultrabright Organic Dots with Aggregation-Induced Emission Characteristics for Real-Time Two-Photon Intravital Vasculature Imaging. Adv. Mater., 25: 6083–6088. doi: 10.1002/adma.201301938
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2013
- Singapore National Research Foundation. Grant Number: R-279–000–390–281
- Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology (SMART) Innovation. Grant Number: R279–000–378–592
- Institute of Materials Research and Engineering. Grant Number: IMRE/12-8P1103
- Singapore Immunology Network (A*STAR)
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong. Grant Number: HKUST2/CRF/10 and N_HKUST620/11
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.