Semi-Transparent Polymer Solar Cells with Excellent Sub-Bandgap Transmission for Third Generation Photovoltaics
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 48, pages 7020–7026, December 23, 2013
How to Cite
Beiley, Z. M., Christoforo, M. G., Gratia, P., Bowring, A. R., Eberspacher, P., Margulis, G. Y., Cabanetos, C., Beaujuge, P. M., Salleo, A. and McGehee, M. D. (2013), Semi-Transparent Polymer Solar Cells with Excellent Sub-Bandgap Transmission for Third Generation Photovoltaics. Adv. Mater., 25: 7020–7026. doi: 10.1002/adma.201301985
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: ARI-0963061
- National Defense Science and Engineering Graduate Fellowship (Z.M.B.)
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship (A.R.B.)
- KAUST (P.M.B.)
- TomKat Center for Sustainable Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!