A Bi2WO6-Based Hybrid Photocatalyst with Broad Spectrum Photocatalytic Properties under UV, Visible, and Near-Infrared Irradiation
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 36, pages 5075–5080, September 25, 2013
How to Cite
Tian, J., Sang, Y., Yu, G., Jiang, H., Mu, X. and Liu, H. (2013), A Bi2WO6-Based Hybrid Photocatalyst with Broad Spectrum Photocatalytic Properties under UV, Visible, and Near-Infrared Irradiation. Adv. Mater., 25: 5075–5080. doi: 10.1002/adma.201302014
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50925205, 50990303, 51002089
- Innovation Research Group. Grant Number: 51021062
- Program of Introducing Talents of Discipline to Universities in China. Grant Number: b06015
- “100 Talents Program” of Chinese Academy of Sciences
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.