Moderating Black Powder Chemistry for the Synthesis of Doped and Highly Porous Graphene Nanoplatelets and Their Use in Electrocatalysis
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 43, pages 6284–6290, November 20, 2013
How to Cite
Liu, X. and Antonietti, M. (2013), Moderating Black Powder Chemistry for the Synthesis of Doped and Highly Porous Graphene Nanoplatelets and Their Use in Electrocatalysis. Adv. Mater., 25: 6284–6290. doi: 10.1002/adma.201302034
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2013
- Max Planck Society, an ERC Excellence Grant, and the Alexander von Humboldt foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!