Directional Oil Sliding Surfaces with Hierarchical Anisotropic Groove Microstructures
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 40, pages 5756–5761, October 25, 2013
How to Cite
Kang, S. M., Lee, C., Kim, H. N., Lee, B. J., Lee, J. E., Kwak, M. K. and Suh, K.-Y. (2013), Directional Oil Sliding Surfaces with Hierarchical Anisotropic Groove Microstructures. Adv. Mater., 25: 5756–5761. doi: 10.1002/adma.201302083
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2013
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: NRF-2012R1A1A1040040
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: 20110017530
- Basic Science Research Program. Grant Number: 2010–0027955
- Korean government
- Korea Research Foundation. Grant Number: KRF-J03003
- Global Frontier R&D Program on Center for Multiscale Energy System
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!