See-Through Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells: Photonic Reflectors for Tandem and Building Integrated Photovoltaics
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 40, pages 5734–5741, October 25, 2013
How to Cite
Heiniger, L.-P., O'Brien, P. G., Soheilnia, N., Yang, Y., Kherani, N. P., Grätzel, M., Ozin, G. A. and Tétreault, N. (2013), See-Through Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells: Photonic Reflectors for Tandem and Building Integrated Photovoltaics. Adv. Mater., 25: 5734–5741. doi: 10.1002/adma.201302113
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 200020_125163
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!