A.F., L.R., and J.P. contributed equally to this work.
Directly Deposited Quantum Dot Solids Using a Colloidally Stable Nanoparticle Ink
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 40, pages 5742–5749, October 25, 2013
How to Cite
Fischer, A., Rollny, L., Pan, J., Carey, G. H., Thon, S. M., Hoogland, S., Voznyy, O., Zhitomirsky, D., Kim, J. Y., Bakr, O. M. and Sargent, E. H. (2013), Directly Deposited Quantum Dot Solids Using a Colloidally Stable Nanoparticle Ink. Adv. Mater., 25: 5742–5749. doi: 10.1002/adma.201302147
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2013
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation. Grant Number: 19119
- Ontario Research Fund of the Centre for Spectroscopic Investigation of Complex Organic Molecules and Polymers
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!