Highly Size-Selective Ionically Crosslinked Multilayer Polymer Films for Light Gas Separation
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 746–751, February 5, 2014
How to Cite
Kim, D., Tzeng, P., Barnett, K. J., Yang, Y.-H., Wilhite, B. A. and Grunlan, J. C. (2014), Highly Size-Selective Ionically Crosslinked Multilayer Polymer Films for Light Gas Separation. Adv. Mater., 26: 746–751. doi: 10.1002/adma.201302177
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2013
- Artie McFerrin Department of Chemical Engineering at Texas A&M University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!