Celebrating the establishment of Heeger Beijing Research and Development Center in Beihang University, China
“Liquid-Liquid-Solid”-Type Superoleophobic Surfaces to Pattern Polymeric Semiconductors towards High-Quality Organic Field-Effect Transistors
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 45, pages 6526–6533, December 3, 2013
How to Cite
Wu, Y., Su, B., Jiang, L. and Heeger, A. J. (2013), “Liquid-Liquid-Solid”-Type Superoleophobic Surfaces to Pattern Polymeric Semiconductors towards High-Quality Organic Field-Effect Transistors. Adv. Mater., 25: 6526–6533. doi: 10.1002/adma.201302204
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2013
- National Research Fund for Fundamental Key Projects. Grant Numbers: 2009CB930404, 2012CB934100, 2013CB933000
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 21201169, 21121001, 91127025, 11290163
- Key Research Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJZD-EW-M01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!