Celebrating the establishment of Heeger Beijing Research and Development Center in Beihang University, China
“Liquid-Liquid-Solid”-Type Superoleophobic Surfaces to Pattern Polymeric Semiconductors towards High-Quality Organic Field-Effect Transistors
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 45, pages 6526–6533, December 3, 2013
How to Cite
Wu, Y., Su, B., Jiang, L. and Heeger, A. J. (2013), “Liquid-Liquid-Solid”-Type Superoleophobic Surfaces to Pattern Polymeric Semiconductors towards High-Quality Organic Field-Effect Transistors. Adv. Mater., 25: 6526–6533. doi: 10.1002/adma.201302204
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2013
- National Research Fund for Fundamental Key Projects. Grant Numbers: 2009CB930404, 2012CB934100, 2013CB933000
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 21201169, 21121001, 91127025, 11290163
- Key Research Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJZD-EW-M01
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.