Z. Liu and Y. Sun contributed equally to this work.
High-Efficiency Hybrid Solar Cells Based on Polymer/PbSxSe1-x Nanocrystals Benefiting from Vertical Phase Segregation
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 40, pages 5772–5778, October 25, 2013
How to Cite
Liu, Z., Sun, Y., Yuan, J., Wei, H., Huang, X., Han, L., Wang, W., Wang, H. and Ma, W. (2013), High-Efficiency Hybrid Solar Cells Based on Polymer/PbSxSe1-x Nanocrystals Benefiting from Vertical Phase Segregation. Adv. Mater., 25: 5772–5778. doi: 10.1002/adma.201302340
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2013
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2011AA050520
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 61176054
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province of China. Grant Number: SBK201122663
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.