Mechanically Flexible and Multifunctional Polymer-Based Graphene Foams for Elastic Conductors and Oil-Water Separators
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 39, pages 5658–5662, October 18, 2013
How to Cite
Wu, C., Huang, X., Wu, X., Qian, R. and Jiang, P. (2013), Mechanically Flexible and Multifunctional Polymer-Based Graphene Foams for Elastic Conductors and Oil-Water Separators. Adv. Mater., 25: 5658–5662. doi: 10.1002/adma.201302406
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2013
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Numbers: 20100073120038, 20120073110031
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B202
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!