[+]These authors contributed equally to this work
High-Mobility, Aligned Crystalline Domains of TIPS-Pentacene with Metastable Polymorphs Through Lateral Confinement of Crystal Growth
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 487–493, January 22, 2014
How to Cite
Giri, G., Park, S., Vosgueritchian, M., Shulaker, M. M. and Bao, Z. (2014), High-Mobility, Aligned Crystalline Domains of TIPS-Pentacene with Metastable Polymorphs Through Lateral Confinement of Crystal Growth. Adv. Mater., 26: 487–493. doi: 10.1002/adma.201302439
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
- Global Climate and Energy Project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!