These authors contributed equally to this work
The Memristive Properties of a Single VO2 Nanowire with Switching Controlled by Self-Heating
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 36, pages 5098–5103, September 25, 2013
How to Cite
Bae, S.-H., Lee, S., Koo, H., Lin, L., Jo, B. H., Park, C. and Wang, Z. L. (2013), The Memristive Properties of a Single VO2 Nanowire with Switching Controlled by Self-Heating. Adv. Mater., 25: 5098–5103. doi: 10.1002/adma.201302511
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2013
- Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs (MLTM) of the Korean Government. Grant Number: 12CCTI-B050622–05–000000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!