Solution-Grown Organic Single-Crystalline p-n Junctions with Ambipolar Charge Transport
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 40, pages 5762–5766, October 25, 2013
How to Cite
Fan, C., Zoombelt, A. P., Jiang, H., Fu, W., Wu, J., Yuan, W., Wang, Y., Li, H., Chen, H. and Bao, Z. (2013), Solution-Grown Organic Single-Crystalline p-n Junctions with Ambipolar Charge Transport. Adv. Mater., 25: 5762–5766. doi: 10.1002/adma.201302605
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51222302, 50990063, 91233114
- Zhejiang Province Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: LZ13E030002
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.