Dense Arrays of Highly Aligned Graphene Nanoribbons Produced by Substrate-Controlled Metal-Assisted Etching of Graphene
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 45, pages 6562–6568, December 3, 2013
How to Cite
Solís-Fernández, P., Yoshida, K., Ogawa, Y., Tsuji, M. and Ago, H. (2013), Dense Arrays of Highly Aligned Graphene Nanoribbons Produced by Substrate-Controlled Metal-Assisted Etching of Graphene. Adv. Mater., 25: 6562–6568. doi: 10.1002/adma.201302619
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2013
- JSPS. Grant Number: #GR075
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!