Simultaneous Enhancement of Brightness, Efficiency, and Switching in RGB Organic Light Emitting Transistors
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 43, pages 6213–6218, November 20, 2013
How to Cite
Ullah, M., Tandy, K., Yambem, S. D., Aljada, M., Burn, P. L., Meredith, P. and Namdas, E. B. (2013), Simultaneous Enhancement of Brightness, Efficiency, and Switching in RGB Organic Light Emitting Transistors. Adv. Mater., 25: 6213–6218. doi: 10.1002/adma.201302649
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2013
- Australian Research Council under the Discovery Program. Grant Number: DP110102730
- recipient of an Australian Research Council Future Fellowship. Grant Number: FT110100216
- Australian Postgraduate Award
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.