These authors contributed equally.
Selective-Area Van der Waals Epitaxy of Topological Insulator Grid Nanostructures for Broadband Transparent Flexible Electrodes
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 41, pages 5959–5964, November 6, 2013
How to Cite
Guo, Y., Aisijiang, M., Zhang, K., Jiang, W., Chen, Y., Zheng, W., Song, Z., Cao, J., Liu, Z. and Peng, H. (2013), Selective-Area Van der Waals Epitaxy of Topological Insulator Grid Nanostructures for Broadband Transparent Flexible Electrodes. Adv. Mater., 25: 5959–5964. doi: 10.1002/adma.201302661
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51121091, 51072004, 21173004, 21222303, 51290272, 11104003
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2011CB933003, 2013CB932603, 2012CB933404, 2011CB921904
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!